TTD Suprabhata Seva tickets through Lucky Dip Online @ Ttdsevaonline.com
Tirumala Suprabhata Seva in Tirumala -Timings, Tickets Online booking: The worship of lord venkateswara swamy during suprabatam is considered highly admirable. This suprabatam is the first and foremost pre-dawn seva performed in the temple of lord venkateswara. These rituals are performed at Sayana Mandapam inside the sanctum to wake up the lord from his celestial sleep. This particular hymn consists of four parts they are.
- Suprabatam with 29 slokas
- Stotram with 11 slokas
- Prapatti with 16 stanzas
- Mangalasasanam with 14 stanzas. All this rituals are lasts for 30 minutes. After that devotees are allowed for the suprabata darshanam.
This arjitha seva is performed before the bangaru vakili, after which the bhoga srinivasa murthy who lay in the bed is shifted back to the Garbha Griha to commence his activities for the day.
How to book Tirumala Suprabhatam tickets online?
The below are the steps to follow to book the tickets for TTD Suprabhata seva tickets through online.
- To book the Suprabatha seva tickets through online, first of all you have to open the official website of the TTD online portal.
- By clicking the following website you can access the official website directly. https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/login
- Then the home page will be displayed on the screen. In that on the left side of the page click on the “Seva Electric DIP” option.
- Select the Seva Electric DIP from the drop down list. You need to login with your login details (Email id & Password)
- For that login to your TTD seva account by using login credentials, if you did not have an account then register with the website first and then proceed to login.
- If your dont have login details. Just signup with with details along with E Mail & Mobile number.
- After that enter all the required details and upload the scanned documents which are required and click on continue.
- Then select the available sevas & date of performing option. After that enroll for lucky dip successfully
- If you got and seva in lucky dip ttdsevaonline.com team will ping you inform you through email ID & Mobile number
- Then it will show the calendar which seva you got and performing date.
- If randomly ttdsevaonline website is allotted for your expecting date then go for booking.
- After filing all the details you are directed to the payment gateway, fill the card details and click on the proceed option.
- After the success full payment for the seva tickets you will get the confirmation message to your registered mail and phone number.
By this you can book the seva tickets through online. While coming to the seva you have to come along with the print outs of the ticket.
TTD had made avail of current booking of seva tickets, one can get these current booking seva tickets at TTD Counters, Kalyanamandapams and post offices near by your area. Suprabhatam tickets are limited quantity.
TTD Seva tickets availability check Website link:
Suprabhata Seva Tickets Cost and Timings:
Suprabata seva start every day at 3:00 A.M and ends at 3:30 A.M. after the completion of the seva all the Devotees who performed are allowed for the srivari darshanam.
The ticket cost for the Suprabata seva is Rs.120/-.
Suprabhata seva dress code
The important point is that devotees who are attending the seva will come in tradition dress only.
Men with shirt and dhoti/white pancha.
Women have to wear Punjabi dress with dupatta or saree with blouse
TTD Suprabhata Seva rules:
- Only one person is allowed per one ticket, even singles can also perform this seva and around 400-500 devotees are allowed to perform this seva per day.
- Children below age 12 don’t need seva ticket and the children above three years can participate in this seva.
- This seva will start at 3:00 A.M in the morning and the devotees have to report at 2:30 AM. at the Vykuntam Q Complex -1 entry gate.
In this we provide you the information about how to book the TTD Suprabhata seva tickets, ticket cost and timings of this seva.